Thursday, October 4, 2012

Contemplating love?

So today I talked to someone who is special to me and I was just wondering am I in love possibly? I really don't it's kind of weird really when I think about it. I mean I haven't known this girl for a really long time I actually just met her 3 or 4 months ago and I've felt like a brand new person ever since. I mean there have been the ups and downs but in the end I don't know what life would be like if I never met her. Maybe it's just all the disney movies and romantic comedies I've been watching lately. Well what ever it is I like it but I hate it sometimes to. This is just all entirely new for me I just wish I had some answers. Also sorry about missing yesterday Supernatural came on couldn't miss it's the 8th season!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment